Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Game of Thornes


Earlier this week I was invited to take part in a discussion of the latest episode of Game of Thrones with Kate Kulzick, Michael Waldman, and Simon Howell over at the SoundOnSight Game of Thrones Podcast. This historic event marks my first ever podcast experience, and it was great to have a bunch of friendly, intelligent people to help make the process enjoyable. Going in I was a bit nervous, and I think it shows a bit, but in the end it was a blast.

I guess it always helps when you're discussing an episode where Joffrey gets slapped around (by Tyrion, but just in general I approve of all Joffrey slapping) and has a pile of cow poop hit him in the face. The season is winding down so this is where the show really should start picking up steam.

So check that out, as well as all the other great work over at SoundOnSight.

I should return to my (ir)regularly scheduled posting shortly.

Rich

Comments are welcome and, for anyone with a literary mind, I encourage checking out my poetry blog filled with all original works for your reading pleasure.

Also, I am on the old Twitter thing so I guess you can follow me at twitter.com/FLYmeatwad.

And if you want to know what I'm watching, listening to, playing , and reading you can follow my tumblr account!
© 2011 Richard James Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment