Thursday, September 5, 2013

NFL Predictions - 2013/14 Season

The season starts tonight, and while I don't usually do sports stuff here I have predicted mostly everything this year below the jump. Check it out and let me know what you think in comments!

AFC North
1. Bengals
2. Steelers
3. Ravens
4. Browns

NFC North
1. Packers
2. Bears
3. Lions
4. Vikings

AFC East
1. Pats
2. Dolphins
3. Bills
4. Jets

NFC East
1. Cowboys
2. Giants
3. Eagles
4. Redskins

AFC West
1.Broncos
2. Chargers
3. Chiefs
4. Raiders

NFC West
1. Seahawks
2. 49ers
3. Rams
4. Cards

AFC South
1. Texans
2. Titans
3. Colts
4. Jags

NFC South
1. Falcons
2. Saints
3. Panthers
4. Bucs

AFC Seeding
1. Texans
2. Patriots
3. Broncos
4. Bengals
5. Steelers
6. Ravens

NFC Seeding
1. Falcons
2. Seahawks
3. Packers
4. Cowboys
5. Saints
6. 49ers

Super Bowl

Texans vs. Seahawks

Winner

Houston Texans

Rich

Comments are welcome and, for anyone with a literary mind, I encourage checking out my poetry blog filled with all original works for your reading pleasure.

Also, I am on the old Twitter thing so I guess you can follow me at twitter.com/r_thor1.

And if you want to know what I'm watching, listening to, playing , and reading you can follow my tumblr account!
© 2013 Richard James Thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment